How to Insert Yen Symbol using the Alt Key?
These are steps to insert the Yen symbol in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Make sure your numeric keypad is active on the keyboard.
- Place the mouse cursor where you want to insert the Yen symbol.
- Press the Alt key and type 0165 on the numeric keypad.
- Release both the keys and the Yen sign will show up.
How to Insert a Yen Sign on Mac OS?
- Place the cursor where you want to type the Yen sign.
- Press the Option keys and Y to insert a Yen.
Yen Sign Emoji
||Fullwidth Yen Sign
||Banknote with Yen Sign
||Chart with Upwards Trend and Yen Sign
If you are not familiar with ALT codes and want to know more about it, please read the article about How to Use ALT Codes to insert symbols.