How to Insert Euro Symbol using the Alt Key?
These are steps to insert the Euro symbol in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Make sure your numeric keypad is active on the keyboard.
- Place the mouse cursor where you want to insert the Euro symbol.
- Press the Alt key and type 0128 on the numeric keypad.
- Release both the keys and the Euro sign will show up.
How to Insert a Euro Sign on Mac OS?
- Place the cursor where you want to type the Euro sign.
- Press the Shift + Option + 2 to insert a Euro.
Euro Sign Emoji
||Banknote with Yen Sign
If you are not familiar with ALT codes and want to know more about it, please read the article about How to Use ALT Codes to insert symbols.