How to Insert Dollar Symbol using the Alt Key?
These are steps to insert the Dollar symbol in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Make sure your numeric keypad is active on the keyboard.
- Place the mouse cursor where you want to insert the Dollar symbol.
- Press the Alt key and type 36 on the numeric keypad.
- Release both the keys and the Dollar sign will show up.
How to Insert a Dollar Sign on Mac OS?
- Place the cursor where you want to type the Dollar sign.
- Press the Shift keys and 4 to insert a Dollar.
Dollar Sign Emoji
||Small Dollar Sign
||Fullwidth Dollar Sign
||Heavy Dollar Sign
||Banknote with Dollar Sign
||Money with Wings
If you are not familiar with ALT codes and want to know more about it, please read the article about How to Use ALT Codes to insert symbols.